Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo Nature Scavenger Hunt

One of the things I want to do this summer is let Maggie play with the camera more. We did a photo scavenger hunt outside today. She was too busy holding her binoculars to use the camera, but she did obligingly push the button.
Our list included rocks, leaves and flowers of different colors, a clover, a bug, a feather, a bird, a seed, a nut (had to count the coconuts being sold on the street), a shell (the sand in the playground is actually from the beach...) etc.
Halfway around the building, as we were examining the sand brought up by some busy ants, Maggie exclaimed, "I know! There's sand at the playground!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Her little binoculars are awesome! This is such a fun idea.

You're welcome to link up with me at my new linky party:
http://binspiredmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/look-listen-read-play-e-is-for-elephant.html

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so smart. My kids LOVE using the camera too. This would make scavenger hunting all the more fun. Thanks so much for sharing at For the Kids Friday at Sun Scholars! I am featuring your post this week.

I hope to have you back to link up again! So happy to have you here. The next party will be posted tonight!

Stop by and grab your A++ button!

:)rachel at http://SunScholars.blogspot.com