Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crocheted Sweets

Over the past few weeks I've spent a bit of time crocheting. I made some fake food for Maggie to play with. I think fake food is the most fabulous of toys, but all Maggie has is half a lemon and a stick of butter. Seriously. So I made a frosted donut, a strawberry ice cream cone and two Oreos. I'm especially proud of the frosted donut (with sprinkles!). More to come.

Oops, I forgot to post the patterns I used. Here they are:
Crocheted ice cream cone
Crocheted Oreos
Crocheted frosted donut (This one wants me to sign in to view it, but I didn't have to before. Luckily I wrote it down, I guess.)

Here is a great site which helped me find these patterns:
Crocheted Food List



4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Do you have an Etsy shop?

Claudine said...

Those are adorable!!! Do you follow a pattern or make them up yourself? Very creative! (and cute blog!)

Kristin said...

I love your new creations...I also think fake food is fabulous...I find I like to play with it more than Isaac does :)

Our Family said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! Time goes by too fast. I'm glad that you commented on mine, so I could check yours out!