Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gale Center Museum

My friend Jana told me about this free museum in South Jordan. Tasha and I met up there one day and the kids loved it! We got there right when it opened and had the place to ourselves for about an hour and a half until a big group came. That was overwhelming, so we left then. If you're looking for something free to do with your kids in the Salt Lake area, this is a great one. Be sure to call ahead if you are meeting lots of friends there.
Maggie milking a cow... pouring fake milk into the bucket from the container.
Notice Madeline has grown into the fishie coat.
I can't get over how cute Maggie was in this pageboy hat.
Fishing
Ironically, I was taking Dalton to have his weight checked after this.
Maggie was upset Colette wouldn't sit where she was told.

No comments: